Frequently Asked Questions
- No unauthorized vending, sampling, or petitioning
- No outside food or beverages
- Drink responsibly and make sure your group has a designated driver.
- This is a family festival. Please remember to use appropriate behavior and refrain from inappropriate language.
- Don’t leave children unattended.
- Get comfy – feel free to bring blankets and lawn chairs for the grass to enjoy the entertainment.
Along the Boulder Creek from 9th Street to 14th Street between Canyon Blvd and Arapahoe Ave.
The majority of the festival will be free for all ages and will be accessible to everyone in the community. There will be a few ticketed events throughout the festival footprint in order to maintain occupancy levels laid out by County and State Health Officials.
- Friday – 2pm-8pm
- Saturday – 10am-8pm
- Sunday – 10am-6pm
Water bottle refill stations will be available within the festival. Please bring a refillable water bottle with you.
See our Getting here page for more information. We encourage biking and walking to the festival.
A few concerts and performances will be ticketed in order to maintain proper occupancy levels put out by County and State Health Officials. Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the PLAY Foundation and insure that free programming will be available for the majority of the festival.
Absolutely! The majority of the event is on hardscape and sidewalks. Please be aware that there is some grass and uneven ground in parts of the event.
- Outside Food or Drink.
- Alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, coolers, picnic baskets, carry-ins of any type (we reserve the right to search bags upon entry).
- Refillable water bottles must be emptied upon entry.
- Drugs or paraphernalia, including cannabis products of any kind.
- Kites, frisbees, balls, or other sports equipment.
- Scooters, skateboards, or inline skates.
- Firearms, weapons, contraband, or laser pointers.
- Please park bicycles at designated bike parking only
PSA – It’s hot and crowded, please do not bring your dog to the event. However, well behaved leashed dogs are allowed within the festival with the exception of the Farmer’s Market.
Apply on our Vendor page. We have several categories of exhibitors and vendors.
The Boulder Creek Festival® could not happen without the help of our community and army of volunteers. Volunteer applications will be available in early 2020.
There will be a variety of food from carnival standbys to healthy favorites at the festival.
Beer, wine and spirits are available at the festival for purchase in several areas. Please drink responsibly.