Although we would love to know what this next year will bring, we cannot say for sure if we will need to implement any covid restrictions for the upcoming 2022 event.
Please see what our covid safety guidelines were for our event in 2021.
The safety of our guests and partners is our top priority! We’ve implemented a few rules to help create a safe event for all. We anticipate that the covid state guidelines will be adjusted by the time the event happens. we are strictly following all safety measures laid out by State and County health. Thank you for working with us on making this event possible.
Current Event covid Guidelines
- attendees are Encouraged to stay home if they are showing symptoms or may have been exposed
- Masks are encouraged if you are not fully vaccinated
- Capacity limitations are outlined by Boulder County Health
Safety measures we’ll take even if we don’t have to
- Outdoor venue
- tables and seating are adequately spaced for social distancing
- Sanitizer is available throughout the event
- High touch areas are cleaned throughout the event